Wednesday, July 14, 2010

- Greetings

As always, I find that it's better just to jump in with 2 feet (thanks to some prodding by a good friend). Welcome to my venture into blogging. I will try to keep it short and sweet.

How quickly we go from dry to wet! Unfortunately, one thing has stayed the same..... the heat (I'm not counting 92 degrees as a "break" in the weather). Keep an eye out for those problems caused by cumulative stress.

Hang in their turf professionals. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Air, water, sunlight, soil & nutrition is the way to stay ahead of this weather.

Also, if things don't look right, do not hesitate to call me or to send out samples. I've seen some answers that were not so obvious at first.

I wish you all the best! Here's hoping that fall gets here sooner than later!

- Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment